Hours of Town Hall

By Appointment or contact the Clerk at 920-229-0124 or email at clerk@townofseneca.wi.gov. See Town Officials page to contact Town Officials. Wheelchair accessible .

Do I need a dog license?

Yes. Dog licenses must be renewed annually. Please see the dog license section of the yearly newsletter. For further information, contact Eugene Schroeder at : 920-229-1639 or email at geneschro@gmail.com. Download Dog License information

Where can I pay my property taxes?

The first or full payment of taxes must be mailed to Eugene Schroeder, Town of Seneca Treasurer by January 31. Please include a self-addressed stamped 4X9 envelope if you would like a receipt mailed back to you. The second half of taxes must be paid through the Green Lake County Treasurer Office. Please see tax bill for payment address.

What day is the Recycling Center open?

The Recycling Center is open every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 9am to 2pm. The center is located at: Victor Schrock, W4158 County Road E, Berlin WI. View Recycling page for more information on what is recyclable.

Where can I vote?

Voting is held at the Town of Seneca Town Hall, W3102 County Road F, Berlin, WI.

Is there weekly garbage, yard waste, appliance, or bulk pick-up in the town?

No. These services must be contracted through local providers.

Do I need a building permit?

You need a Building Permit if the cost of the work, including labor, is more than $2000. The cost of the permit is $15.00. This permit is in addition to any State or County permits and any inspections fees.

Download Building Permit Information

Download Building Permit Application Form

Where can I get a Fire Sign?

Contact Joe Formiller, Town Chairman (920-229-3256) for an application. Fee is $65.00.